Travel Tips For Fiji That Will Ensure That You Have A Great, Secure & Safe Fiji Trip Plan
Here is a thing about Fiji. This country consists of 333 islands, swaying palm trees that are standing tall on golden beaches, lush tropical forest, volcanic land. It also contains turquoise water where you are facilitated to swim & snorkel among the tropical fish while closing the spotting coral reefs. Fiji is extremely popular for all these things and of course for the friendly local people of here who go out of their way for assisting you and for welcoming you.
Fiji is popularly known for the perfect escape for all kinds of vacations, whether it is a trip with family and friends, a romantic holiday, or backpacking. Are you already dreaming to visit Fiji? Well, let’s prepare yourself for the Fiji trip of your lifetime. And tell yourself about all the Travel tips for Fiji that you must follow if you are desired of a great vacation.
Fiji is located in the right of the middle of the South Pacific. It is having a tropical island climate all through the year. Tourists are facilitated to enjoy outdoor activities at all times here. They can also enjoy the water without getting worried about too much sun.
There are some parts of Fiji that are known for receiving a little more rainfall than other parts. Tourists can indulge themselves in all sorts of activities and can enjoy the most of the water sports, with an extremely pleasant temperature all year round.
It is one of the most crucial Fiji Travel Tips and information for you to know about the visa. But, one lucky thing for Indians is that they don’t have the requirement of a pre-entry visa. Indian nationals are facilitated to get their visa on their arrival from the Immigration officers. There is only one condition that their passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months.
The currency of Fiji is known as the name Fijian dollar & the cost of 1 FD is approximately 0.49 USD. This country is considered to be a bit expensive. But it is in reality not that much expensive and it is frankly quite cheap. Of course, the luxury hotels of this country are exactly just like what you have expected them to be.
But, when it comes to accommodations under budget along with too really pretty ones there you will find plenty of options. Even the street food and restaurants of this place will not make you think twice before you get indulged in anything.
When you are traveling to Fiji, you are required to ensure to pack some of these crucial things. These things will make your vacation absolutely wonderful and hassle-free. When it comes to clothing, you must feel free to pack your nice florals, shorts, shirts, beach dresses, sarongs, bathing suits, and t-shirts.
Other things, that you should not miss upon while doing your packing are Hight SPF sunscreen, camera, snorkel mask, reef shoes, basic first aid, insect repellent, basic first aid, modest as well as casual clothing.
When you are going to explore this place, there are numerous ways for doing so. Of course, you can walk around and see the nearby area in the lovely weather that will make everything amazing. There are numerous other ways for going around this place like riding the bus, boats, taxes, and ferries. You can do island hopping by traveling in mini boats which are basically run by the hotels and hostels.
Where Should I Stay In Fiji
When it comes to Fiji, there are a huge number of options for you to stay. Since this country is high on tourism, every island here is having numerous hostels, hotels, homestay, and BnBs available. There is a staying option for all sorts of people from low-budget stays to top luxurious properties.
Camping is also possible for people for experiencing on these islands. The biggest brands of hotels in the industry are also having their hotels in Fiji. The top islands that must be on all of the travel lists are the Wakaya Islands, The Yasawa Islands, Viti Levu, The Mamanuca Islands, and a few more. All these islands will serve you with an environment that you will cherish forever.
Fiji Travel Tips
- You must not exchange your currency at the airport as you would not get good rates.
- If you are having a huge list of adventure activities to do in Fiji, then you must check that whether these can be done in the season or not when you are planning to visit.
- You must not rely on the free internet. You must buy your own internet package and must make use of that.
- Never forget to pack the 3 pin power adapter for Fiji.
- You should not have an expectation of doing much on Sundays. The shops there would be shut, streets would be empty, and no locals would be spotted there. The reason is that Sunday is Church day.
- If you are making a plan for getting a car on hire, then it is going to be the best idea for you. The reason is that it is done ahead of time as the charges for this would also be much less.
- You must avoid shell markets. The reason is that it would be difficult for you to stop yourself from buying these souvenirs. But, if you will purchase them, then you would not be able to return home from the airport. Because most of these shells are belonging to endangered species.
- You must keep your eyes out for seeing blank banded sea snakes.
Fiji is certainly one of the best countries for you if you are in search of an exotic getaway that would rejuvenate you. People are facilitated to do a huge number of things. There are lots of island hopping and water sports activities which are possible for you to do there.
These Fiji Travel Tips will really assist you in planning for your vacation that you are deserving without any hassle.Follow my blog with Bloglovin